Data: from year ´02, 1.8i Turbo (150HP - 180HP) / 1.9TDi (90HP - 130HP)
Material: Stainless steel
The quality certification ISO 9001, awarded to Supersprint by the T.Ü.V. Pfalz, guarantees the highest standard efficiency of the research, development and manufacturing process. This certification attests that each single product fulfil the strict quality control specifications, determined by the latest E.E.C guidelines.
Each and every raw material batch, from stainless stell tubes to sound deadening rock wool packs, is carefully selected and examined prior being used, and all processing steps (bending, welding, chrome-plating, etc.) are performed following extremely damanding, superior quality standards.
Therefore, all Supersprint products live up to precise expectations and their quality is mantained unchanged from time to time.
- R&D aimed at each type of car model
- Extensive road and dyno tests
- Maximum performance increase (higher torque and peak horsepower output)
- Stainless stell manifolds, free-flow silencers, for lower backpressure
- E.E.C homologation
- Sport sound, innovative design in tail pipe styling
- Long years of experience with the best known Tuners for street cars
- Unequalled success in racing, with factory and private Teams