Data: from year 04/'97 ->
Innovative Windshield Wiping for Everyone
Bracketless Bosch Aerotwin windshield wipers can be seen on more and more new models. From November 2004 Bosch will begin releasing new Aerotwin sets for retrofitting to vehicles with conventional wiper arms.
Aerotwin – the New Generation of Wiper Blades
Bosch was the first to market with a bracketless wiper blade - Aerotwin. 2004 saw delivery of the 10 millionth Aerotwin as original equipment.More and more vehicle manufacturers are choosing Aerotwin technology.
A Perfect Match
The flat and elegant high-tech spring strips on the Aerotwin replace the usual link and bracket configuration.Matched precisely to the curvature of the vehicle windshield. On the retrofit kits, the curvature of the spring strips has been calculated specifically to match the windshield of the vehicle.
Quick Wiper Blade Change with Quick-Clip
The new style fastening mechanism with the Quick-Clip adapter allows the flat Aerotwin wiper to hook easily into normal wiper arms. Simply hook the wiper arm into the adapter – changing the wiper blade remains as easy as ever.
The Advantages at a Glance:
- Proven Aerotwin quality as original equipment
- Superb wipe quality across the entire windshield thanks to customized spring strips
- Longer service life due to even contact pressure
- Less wind noise compared to conventional wiper blades
- Smooth-running coating of wiper lip for even better wiper performance
- Quick and easy wiper change using Quick-Clip adapter
- High levels of customer satisfaction due to top technology and attractive original equipment design
- Easy to locate thanks to "A" for Aerotwin on the customer number
- Self-explanatory packaging
Important: Not suitable for right hand drive cars