Data: from year 11/'00 - '10, type 937, 2WD, from 981kg front axle weight, incl. 1.9JTD, special notice is to be taken of the min. height of the lighting equipment.
Lowering: approx. 35mm
- Vehicles fitted with BMW M-Technic, MB-Sportsline, Audi Sportsuspension etc. will show less lowering as they are already factory lowered.
H&R Sport Springs:
As the first spring manufacturer worldwide, H&R delivers approved spring sets for 25 years. With more than 700 different sport spring sets the product range of H&R is today one of the world?s most comprehensive options to individualize cars. Combinable with OE – as well as nearly any other type of sport shock absorbers, H&R spring sets offer an inexpensive but high quality possibility to experience sportivity by yourself.
Ultra high performance cars like the Porsche Carrera GT, 996 GT II and GT III are equipped with H&R springs, while Mercedes Benz chose them for its supercar, the CLK DTM AMG which is directly derived from the DTM CLK. The use of high tension steel and the complete certification according to the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001 allow an enormous flexibility at highest quality.
H&R – Prduct facts:
- sporty look and performance
- progressive spring characteristics
- less weight by using high tension steel
- OEM supplier of well-reputated vehicle manufacturers