Data: from year '17 ->, type 949, 4WD
Lowest offset FA/RA: 14mm
Bolt pattern: 110/5mm
Centre bore: 65mm
Thread: M14 x 1,5
Total track widening per axle: 40mm (20mm per side)
Scope of delivery: 2x wheel spacers and wheel bolts
- The original wheel screw which sticks out of the inner side of the wheel needs to have a permanent thread and it?s length has to be smaller than the thickness of the spacer.
- Not usable with steel-rims!
H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers
Even better driving dynamics and more exciting looks: H&R TRAK+ wheel spacers make your car even sportier!
TRAK+ wheel spacers are made from a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy which is not only incredibly strong, but also very light (up to 70% lighter than a comparable steel product) to minimize unsprung weight. TRAK+wheel spacers are then hard anodized to ensure a tough, durable finish that is resistant to chipping, scratching and oxidation. H&R TRAK+ wheel spacers move the wheel out from the hub, effectively widening the stance of the vehicle and lowering its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling, greater safety and of course, the sleek style you’ve been looking for. Depending on vehicle make and model they are available for most domestic and imported automobiles.
Like all of H&R’s street-engineered products, H&R TRAK+ wheel spacers are certified by the German Technical Inspection Agency. H&R also has the right wheel bolts or nuts to install TRAK+ wheel spacers on most cars, with original or aftermarket wheels.
H&R – Product facts:
- High strength, light weight aluminum/magnesium alloy
- Up to 70% lighter than comparable steel spacers
- CNC machined
- Anodized for optimum corrosion protection
- Available for most domestic and imported automobiles
- Installation notes for DRA-System
- For use with original or aftermarket wheels
- Compartible with all suspension designs